Danielle Lindner interviews with KTRL-FM (Tarleton State University Radio in Stephenville, TX) and speaks on the following questions:
- Are we raising a generation of socially-inept children because of tablets, texting and social media? How do we teach preschoolers social graces that will stick throughout their lives?
- Why is it that the United States lacks talent in STEM fields? (STEM = Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics)
- Is handling an actual book necessary for little kids, rather than reading a book on a device?
- What is character education?
- How should parents handle it when their child is afraid? (For example, when they’re afraid of their first day of preschool, rather than being excited.)